I got all dressed up a few weeks ago to go to Peter Pan musical with my Nana and Papa. Since I usually protest any cute outfits, Mommy thought this would be a great opportunity to take a photo for one of those Christmas photo cards that people send out over the holidays.
Let's see how they turned out!!
Take 1

"Oh...it's
not lady like to sit with my legs open?"
Take 6

"Are you sure you don't want a profile pic? I think this is my best side!"
Take 12

By this point, Mommy starts to have a deeper appreciation for people in the movies who work with animals
and children!! Perhaps Jimmy has a pissed off look on his face because I insist on call him "Bibbie".
Take 25

"I'm outta here!"
So, if you are all wondering why you didn't get a cute Holiday card with Skylar's picture on it - wonder no more!
No comments:
Post a Comment