We couldn't wait to tell Nana C & J about our new house so we travelled to London to tell them in person!
Even though it was a cloudy day, I was determined to splash around in the big pool.
Until Nana C showed me this froggy pool that she bought, just for me. I jumped right in!
And Nana C also had a bubble maker gun...wicked!!! (Good thing she bought an 8 pack of bubble refills...that puppy is gonna get a work out).
Since it started to rain, we thought we'd take a trip to JYSK (and the fact that it's right beside the Marble Slab Ice Cream shoppe had nothing to do with it, I assure you). JYSK is the Danish version of IKEA, for those of you who have never been.
I really liked this computer desk. Can we get this for my room?
When we got home from shopping and treats (hey...did you actually think Mom would bypass the ice cream?), the sun came out so it was time to take my old push toy I leave at Nana's for a spin. I love that Nana C is running along side me taking pics like the paparazzi!!
Nana J was awesome at popping wheelies!!
Yaya also came over for a visit. She's my great-grandmother who I share my birthday with. She's heading to Greece in September to see family (and to bring me back a gold cross, or two, or five!!)

No comments:
Post a Comment