Yes, that's right...I can use the potty!!
I've been practicing at school for the past few weeks and Mommy took me to Toys R Us over the weekend and let me pick out a potty. She thought that I might need sometime to get used to this potty thing, but as soon as she took it out of the box I was all over it!
I'm far from a potty master, but I'm well on my way. I think I'm too shy for now to post some pics of me on the potty (Nana C...Mommy can send them to you via email).
More potty adventures to follow!!!
I've been practicing at school for the past few weeks and Mommy took me to Toys R Us over the weekend and let me pick out a potty. She thought that I might need sometime to get used to this potty thing, but as soon as she took it out of the box I was all over it!
I'm far from a potty master, but I'm well on my way. I think I'm too shy for now to post some pics of me on the potty (Nana C...Mommy can send them to you via email).
More potty adventures to follow!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment