Sunday, July 15, 2007

My First Field Trip!

On Wed, July 11th, I had my very first field trip of the summer at school. We went to the Kidstown Water Park.

Why the long face, you ask? I'm just waiting for the bus to come so we can get going. Plus, I had to wear this "Little Tots Manor" t-shirt - it covered up my stylish bathing suit and perfectly accessorized outfit!

Now I can smile...my first time on a school bus was awesome!
This is Kidstown Water Park. Mommy wasn't allowed to take pictures (because some people are sick and they like to take photos of little kids) but she snapped a few anyways.


After we ran around in all of the fun water fountains, waterfalls and wading pools we had a picnic lunch with my class. There are no pictures of mommy because she got absolutely drenched!!!

I had such a fun time on my first school trip. Thanks Mommy for coming with me. I can't wait to see where we go next month!

No comments: