Monday, May 07, 2007

Outdoor fun!

Now that the weather is nice, we practically live at the park across from us. For the past week, there has been a toy car at the park. I met a friend and we decided to investigate.

Are you sure you know what your doing? Turn the key and find out.
Hi Momma - where to?


Okay kid, enough already...get your hands off of the steering wheel!


Seriously...this is how you drive. I think it's time you exit the vehicle!

Finally, she's gone! As my daddy would say..."I win"!

Kyan came to the park too with Aunt Aly. As you can see, he just enjoyed the shade of my stroller the entire time.

But he sure is a cutie!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Skylar, you drive just like your mother – very feisty! Just try not to use the same language as her... truckers would blush to hear your mother speak when she is behind the wheel :)

Looking forward to seeing you Sunday - Aunt Katie