Monday, May 07, 2007

Marathon of Sport

This past Saturday, motionball's Marathon of Sport raised money for Special Olympics. It was the 5th year of the tournament and it was held again at Crescent School.

Here is Daddy's team, Etherington Generations Generals. Actually, Uncle Sean, Uncle Mark and Aunt Katie played on the team too. Mommy volunteered all day so I hung out with her.


Daddy...I'll be seen with you but you've got to get rid of that head band! Now quick, take it off before someone sees us together!

Cousin Kaya came to visit and she had fun running around.
But she did take the time to give me a great big hug!

With 6 sports running all day long, Marathon of Sport is exhausting! I had to take a nap in the gym...thank goodness Daddy brought my playpen. Next year, there will be enough Etherington grandkids to start our own team!

No comments: