On May 9th, some miraculous things happened.
1) I went on a class trip to the ROM.
2) Mommy left Sloanie alone with Aunt Aly (for the 1st time) and came along.
3) We were the only school group there and had the entire museum to ourselves.
4) Mommy managed NOT to get lost despite having to use a French map.
5) Mommy and my teacher discovered that I am a dinosaur expert!
Because we were the only kids there we actually had access to some of the museum curators who showed us some very cool artifacts like a T-Rex tooth, dinosaur skin and even dinosaur poop!
When one of the curators showed us a bone that is on the back of a stegosaraus, I told the guide that they were actually called "plates". And when he asked where the dinosaur came from (he was looking for North America) I answered "the Jurassic period." I knew a few more facts that had my mom and teacher dumbfounded.
Those two have got to start watching more Dinosaur Train!!!
One of the best parts of the museum is the dig for fossils and dinosaur bones. But that pales in comparison to....The Bat Cave!
"To the Bat Cave!!!"
We also got to hold an actual Owl wing. I was surprised at how big it was.
Mommy and I had a blast and Sloanie Bear was an angel for Aunt Aly. In fact, she slept the entire time in her stroller while she shopped.
What a fun day for all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment