Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mommy's Birthday Celebrations

Mommy turned the big 3-5 on Easter weekend. Daddy has been so busy with organizing Nana and Papa's anniversary party (the Thursday right before) that Mommy told him that she didn't want anything. He, being a very good husband, didn't listen!


We went to Amore for brunch on Good Friday with Aunt Aly and Uncle Thomas.




I always sit beside Aunt Aly whenever we go somewhere cause I love her! (plus she is always good for a little colouring session while we wait for our food!).




Amore has yummiest brunch...especially since are big on the bacon servings!




On Saturday we headed down to our traditional three room suite at the Sheraton Centre (Mommy tells Daddy that he has to stop getting us such a big room as he is setting the bar high for my future boyfriends).



The weather was so sunny and warm that we went for a stroll along Queen Street sans jackets!



The Sheraton has an indoor/outdoor pool which was perfect for me to try out my new life jacket and matching goggles. Mommy loves that I haven't quite figured out how to wear my goggles over my ears so they don't stick out!


I am getting much more comfortable in the water now and can even float on my back.



The Easter Bunny even came to visit all the kids at the pool. I know that this isn't the real Easter Bunny. In fact, it's Daddy's friend Jimmy (the Pool Manager)!



Jimmy always sends up some treats for me when we stay at the hotel. But this time he knew it was Mommy's birthday so he went above and beyond. Jellybeans, Smarties, Skittles, M&M's, Cookies, Chocolate Milk on ice and a giant piece of cake for Mommy. WOW!



The next morning I woke up to find that the Easter Bunny had actually left a ton of eggs for me hidden all around the hotel rooms. That clever bunny! He knew I wouldn't be at home for Easter.


After my successful egg hunt, I was hungry so we headed up to the top of the hotel for complimentary breakfast.


I sure hope Mommy enjoyed her birthday as much as all did we as a family!

No comments: