For my birthday, I had a lot of little parties rather than a big one as we didn't know when my baby sister would arrive. Meigs had me for a sleepover party at her house the week before. On my actual birthday, I got to open my presents from Mommy, Daddy, Nana and Aly and Tom and then we had ice cream cake.
On Saturday, November 27th, I went to the movies with my cousins to see the new Disney flick, Tangled.
Here I am getting ready for the movie with my cousin Kaya.

My ice cream cake from Aly and Tom.

My sister came home from the hospital on my actual birthday - that was a great present!

Nana and Papa got me this giant cardboard house that I get to colour.

Aunt Aly was the only other person small enough to fit in my house!!
Here are some pics of our progress so far
I had a fantastic birthday - thanks to everyone for making sure I didn't feel like I got short changed this year due to the arrival of my sister two days earlier!

No comments:
Post a Comment