Monday, October 18, 2010

Autumn Adventures

The weather was gorgeous on Thanksgiving weekend.
While Mommy wasn't feeling that great, Daddy and I spent a ton of time outside soaking up what might possibly be the last warm weekend before Winter.


I helped Daddy rake the leaves in the backyard.

And I helped put them right back by jumping in them!!

Action shot!

Mom would have never done this as a kid...there could be spiders and bugs lurking in here.

As you can imagine, it didn't take much convincing to get Daddy to take a few dives with me.

Speaking of diving, it was actually so nice that Daddy took me to see Nana and go for a swim while Papa was out golfing.

This is the outside view of Nana and Papa's newly renovated kitchen with their new deck. No more "deck of doom" with it's rotting boards.

And they even have a waterfall in their new pool.

Thankfully...it also has a pool heater. Cause afterall, it may be sunny out but it's still October!!!

On Thanksgiving Monday, we heading back to Nana and Papa's for a turkey dinner and to celebrate Kaya's 6th birthday.
I'm really not as crusty about Kaya's birthday as I look in this picture. Uncle Sean actually lit the candles 4 times and let each one of us have a turn at blowing them out.
What is the perfect thing way to burn off a huge turkey dinner complete with birthday cake??
FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!

No comments: