Monday, September 20, 2010

The Western Fair!

On September 10th, after my first full day of SK, we headed with London for the weekend.
It was my favourite time of year again - THE WESTERN FAIR!!!


Aunt Aly came with us and I was glad since Mommy can't go on any rides in her current 'round' state!

It is wrong to make your Aunt, who is deathly allergic to bees, go on a bee themed ride with you?

I loved the pony rides again...even if Aunt Aly spent the entire time with a sad look on her face and feeling sorry for the ponies.

As usual, the fair not only means fun rides but super fattening and yummy food. Poor Mommy didn't get to eat a funnel cake or elephant ear this year. But she did manage to have half a corn dog...lucky girl :P

She may not have liked the real ponies, but Aly had fun on the fake ones on the Merry-Go-Round.

I even managed to get Jody to come on the kiddie Himalaya with me!

I don't think you are tall enough to ride this alone, Aunt Aly.

Cuddles with Nana after another go on the Himalaya. When do I get to go on the big one? It goes MUCH faster and plays cooler music!

One of my favourite rides is the ferris wheel. As I said to Aunt Aly..."Hurry up and take the picture. I want to see the world!"
Had a great time at the Fair...all 5 hours of it!
Thanks to Aunt Aly for going on all of the rides with me multiple times and for enduring the "killer strawberry". It finished her off but she took it like a champ!!!

No comments: