On August 24th, I took my very last school trip with my junior kindergarten class. Mommy came with me and we went to the zoo.
Thankfully it wasn't too hot out and we got to enjoy ourselves. Here I am checking out the hippos.
Daddy has a theory about the Toronto Zoo - since we hardly ever see any animals whenever we go, he is convinced that they don't really have that many and just lie about it on the signs. For example, every time we visit the hippo he just sits there and never moves. Daddy is sure he's just a robot!!!
Daddy - check it out...the hippo is actually MOVING!!! And there are two of them!!!
With so many kids running around, Mommy didn't take that many pictures. But she did manage to snap a few of me taking care of Rachel at lunch. She is the baby sister of my friend, Josh. Mommy was so proud of the way I looked after her and shared my lunch.
No comments:
Post a Comment