Tuesday, August 03, 2010

August long weekend adventures

We had a bunch of things to do over the long weekend. On Saturday, we headed down to Harbourfront for Tyler's birthday.


We were early and the weather was great so we took a stroll along the water front.

I may look innocent here but I was busted for chasing pigeons and decided to turn on the charm to escape punishment.

What...chase pigeons? Nope...I was checking out all the boats.

Look how cute I am? I swear, I'd never chase the birds Mom.

I love the CN tower!

Tyler turned 2 and had a big Mickey Mouse themed party at his condo on the waterfront.

As you can see, he had the coolest cake, which surprisingly managed not to have any little finger marks in it!

Even though the party room is massive, all the kids decided that running around the hallway was way more fun! Here is Daddy giving us some race horse rides. Poor guy...he started giving them to me and next he knew he had a line up!
On Sunday we went up to Nana and Papa's house to check the progress of their new pool. After yummy lunch, we headed to Coppinwood for 9 holes of golf.

Much to Mommy's horror, she discovered that Daddy really wasn't kidding when he told her that he lets me drive the cart all by myself sometimes.
Trust her when she says that I drive as crazy as I look in the above photo!

But my dog, Buddy, thinks I'm a wicked driver :)


Along with practising my cart driving skills, I also enjoy checking the fescue for free golf balls.
I also love to practice my putting.

Daddy says that mastering your short game is very important.

I always enjoy myself when I go out to Coppinwood with Daddy. And Mommy loves that Daddy/Daughter golf games give her about 3-4 hours of quiet time!

No comments: