Friday, July 02, 2010

Father's Day

Father's Day weekend was packed with all sorts of fun things!
When the weather looked gloomy on Saturday morning we decided to head to Dave & Busters for some game time before the celebration at Nana's and Papa's that afternoon.


I was a little short for some of the games but Daddy managed to lend me a hand (and some feet!).


I loved all of the racing games (and that's a good thing since Mommy wouldn't let us play anything that involved shooting with a fake gun!).

About an half and hour after we were there, I realized that some of the games spit out tickets that I could redeem for prizes!! It was at that moment that I started to pimp out Daddy to play all the games so he could win me tons of tickets. I would station myself right by the the spot where the tickets came out and would rip them off as they rolled out.

This is what Mommy calls my "Dave and Busters crazy eyes"!
TICKETS!!!! MUST WIN MORE TICKETS!!!!

Afterwards, we headed to Nana and Papa's for a Father's Day cake and strawberries celebration. Mommy and Uncle Mark tried to get a shot of all the cousin together...which is

Daddy took out the fireplace fan to try and get us all to focus on the same thing.

Hurray!!! A shot where were are all paying attention - it's a Father's Day miracle!

Papa got the boys to take out his vintage wagon to the front of the house so we all thought this might be another good photo opportunity.

Well...almost all of us are looking at the camera in this one.

On Sunday, the sun was shining so we decided to head to Canada's Wonderland. Mommy and Daddy were excited since they both hadn't been there since high school.

Hanna Barbara Land (the former Kid's section) is now filled with Snoopy and the Gang. Mom still thinks that Scooby-Doo is WAY cooler!

My very first ride was the old school cars which have been there forever. As you can tell by my face, I was not overly impressed at the lack of speed.

Neither was Daddy LOL.

I did approve of the swing ride...and went on it about a million times!

From the moment we got there, I kept asking to go on the Swans (despite Mommy's warning that it wasn't a very exciting ride AND that the line up was HUGE).
The only good thing was it was a ride that Mommy could go on.

Alright Mom...I'll admit it...this ride is LAME!

Of course, I had to go on the Carousel. And every roller coaster I could find that I was allowed to ride. I swear I love them...even if Daddy asks me 20 times if I am going to puke!!

The best way to top off a day at Canada's Wonderland? A giant slurpee and some Tiny Tom donuts.
Thanks Daddy for an amazing weekend and for being the most wonderful Daddy in the entire world!!! I love you XOXOXOXO.

No comments: