
As you can see, I LOVED my costume. How could I not? It was not only covered in sequins but in tons of glitter AND feathers!!

It's tradition for Aunt Aly to come over before the show to help me get ready and for us to have a photo shoot.

Once again, Mommy succeeded in creatinig the worlds smallest bun! Although i think it's definitely bigger than last years.


Of course, I had to try and get a self-portrait.

And one of Aunt Aly and I.

My super cute and tiny ballet slippers.

One more shot to calm the nerves and then we're off!!

Flash photography isn't permitted during the show but Mommy managed to snap this one of our grand finale. Can you spot me? I'll give you a hint...again I am in the shortest in my class!!
After the show, it's also tradition to get some photos outside the Cardinal Carter Academy of the Arts, where the show is held. Here I am with Dad (who rushed from his event to catch the show) and Meigs.
Family shot!
As you can tell, I LOVE performing and couldn't stop smiling the entire way home. I'm actually quite funny since I can't stand ballet each week...I only like the costume and stage performance at the end of the year. Thankfully, I'm hanging up my ballet shoes and heading straight for jazz/acro.
Thanks Aunt Aly for being such a part of my special day (and letting me wear your shades). And a special thanks to Auntie Meigs who got a speeding ticket in order to get us to the performance on time. Next time easy up on the gas, counsellor!!! 
No comments:
Post a Comment