Friday, February 26, 2010

The Hunt for Dinosaur Bones

On February 11th, my school took its annual trip to the ROM to visit the Dinosaur exhibit. We had spent two weeks prior learning all about them in class so we were all excited to hunt for dinosaur bones and see the real things for ourselves.
Mommy braved a bus load of preschoolers to come along and document the adventure.


Indi and I clowned around while we waiting for everyone to hang up their coats and get organized.

We are such hams!!

Big smiles for finding some dinosaur fossils (even if I was unhappy that my Little Tots Manor t-shirt ruined my super cute outfit!).

Finally...some dinosaur bones! (and Mommy manged to snap a pick of me beside my boyfriend, Liam).
As I told Mommy...I think he's cute, has great hair and I really like his taste in shoes.

WOW...this T-Rex is huge!!

Brushing for fossils (which I could only be convinced to do because they had pink goggles).

Nothing says 'dinosaur' like a dress-up tea party!?
As usual, my favourite party of the ROM is the costume dress up centre. Avery and I are Asian inspired princesses ~ think Mulan!

I had a fantastic time at the ROM (and it was even better for Mommy since Hughanne got to go on the trip as well. Oh 'Anne...how we miss you!)

No comments: