Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Adventures in Claremont

With the weather finally taking a turn for the better for the long weekend, we packed it full of outdoor activities.
First stop...a visit with the boyz from NYC at the Liddell farm in Claremont.


The Farm is gorgeous and it had been ages since Mommy and Daddy have visited so they were excited to head up there and see the gang.

I was also excited...but would have been more so if I could have convinced the cows in the neighbouring field to come to the fence to say hello!


How many men does it take to carry a picnic table? In their defence, it was an awfully long table.
After the furniture was all set up for the bbq, it was time to get down to some fun.
We played a little baseball (and yes, that is me pitching)...

Took a million rides on the golf cart around the property (they even have a sugar shack where they make maple syrup - yum!)...

A rare shot of Mommy and Daddy!!

I got to shuck corn for the first time. It was farm fresh, huge and DELISH!!


This photo would explain why I am going to need a new bike next year!

Thanks to the Liddels for hosting us and all the boys from NYC for coming up to the Great White North to visit for the weekend. And for indulging all of my golf cart ride requests!!

No comments: