Mommy came on a class trip with me to the High Park Nature centre at the end of November (yikes...again with very late posting!). For those of you who know Mommy, you know that the words Mommy and 'nature' are seldom, if ever, in the same sentence!

Sarah, one of the Nature leaders, showed us some of the animals they had living there which included Houdini the turtle (named because he always escapes) and this little hamster named Forest.
While I usually love creepy crawlie, I was somewhat reserved when it came to petting him.
We learned about how animals get ready for the winter and I had a fun time making a little mouse and 'log' for him to sleep in. Now you see Mr.Mousey...
...and now you don't!
We then went outside to collect some 'animal sundaes' for the various animals that live in High Park. My friend Leila was happy to lay on the ground and get covered up with leaves.

No comments:
Post a Comment