My mom is ashamed that it has taken her almost 3 months to get her posting up to date. She vows that she will never get behind again!
Here are the pictures from Christmas number 3 - with Nana, Jody, Aunt Aly and Uncle Thomas.
Another Christmas?!
This is my evil "Grinchy" face at the thought of secure yet another bunch of presents.

Given the picture above, it was very appropriate that Jody got me a special Christmas version of The Grinch. Here I am reading the story to Jody. It's one of my favourite stories of all time!

Mommy loves when I read it to her as well...especially when I tell her the part about how the 'Grinch got a wonderful, awful idea!"

Here is Aunt Aly modelling her new sweater she got from Daddy. She lucked out as both Mommy and Daddy thought Aunt Aly was on their Xmas lists so she ended up with twice as much.
After our fantastic Xmas at our house with Nana and Jody, Mommy and I headed back to London with them for a few days.

Nana and I had a great time baking her famous Chocolate chip cookies.

The reward for all of the hard work on the batter was a lick of the beaters.

"What was that Mommy? No more? Oh, just ONE more lick otay?"
(note the blue marker smudge on my left hand...it's the curse of the left handed to be forever dragging your hand through what you've just written!)

Oh yeah...this job is the greatest! Good thing Mommy read that article about cookie dough and salmonella poisoning after this experience.

While we waited for our first batch to cook, I settled into Nana's bed to read...surprise, surprise...The Grinch!
After being covered in cookie dough and chocolate I definitely needed a bath.Thanks for a wonderful Xmas, Nana and Jody and an even better visit at your house!

No comments:
Post a Comment