Okay, so Halloween posts should have been done about a month and a half ago...but my mom has been super busy at work so here they are.
Batman is still the most important thing in my life so it will come as no surprise that when it came time to choose my costume - he would be it!

Daddy special ordered my costume from the U.S. since we couldn't find one here in my size anywhere.

Then he found this super cool Batman wing backpack and mask. The backpack has a rip cord that makes the wings pop out when you pull it!!

Aunt Aly came by for a visit to see my costume before she went to hand out candy at Karina's.

Who says the Dark Knight can't have blonde pigtails??

My best friend, Sidney, came over so we could go trick or treating together. She was dressed up as Princess Jasmine - super cute!

At first, we were a bit shy. But after a few houses, Sidney and I were so good that we wanted to go all by ourselves. Even though mommy didn't come to the door with me, I was careful to still observe the rules of Halloween:
1 - Knock on the door.
2 - Say Trick or Treating.
3 - Say "Thank you for the 'canny' "
4 - Eat the canny very slowly


It's a Halloween tradition for two years running to stop at my friend Samara's house last. She's right around the corner from us and has a big porch for us to sit and eat our 'canny'. This year, we were big into lollipops. And yes...I am wearing Batman socks as well!

Halloween was so much fun now that I love to Trick or Treat all by myself!
I can't wait to go again :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment