It was Mom and Dad's 6th wedding anniversary so we celebrated in our traditional fashion - with a stay at the Westin Harbour Castle. Or as we like to call it - a Vacation in The City!

I put on my 'baby' suit and headed to the pool for a swim with Daddy. However it was a bit colder than I remembered!

Alright..I'm in! Now, if I can just figure out how to swim. This is a move I like to call 'floating'! (which actually consists of me hanging on to the stairs and kicking my legs)

Daddy...this pool noodle rocks!
Thanks for taking us to the Westin, Daddy. I love you...and the pool. Even though I was shaking and my lips were turning blue, it took the promise of some french fries to drag me out of there!
This is my traditional 'in the pillows' shot that Mommy takes every year (this ones for you, Aunt Katie!).

Mommy found this picture of me in the pillows from our trip two years ago.

Whoa...by the looks of this pic, I drank too much of that wine!
(and it also looks like my mom has had a 3 year obsession with polka dots...my bathing suit, my dress and this onesie from my baby days!)

True to his word, Daddy ordered me a PB&J samawich (how I say sandwich) and fries. He even let me eat them on the bed AND he rented Horton Hears a Who on the big screen. From the concern on my face, I must be at the part where the vulture steals Horton's clover!!

The next day was gorgeous so we walked around the harbour front to look at all of the boats.

I hitched a ride on Daddy's shoulders and borrowed his hat!

No comments:
Post a Comment