Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sarah's 1st Birthday

Last weekend we went over to my cousins Kaya and Sara'hs house for Sarah's 1st Birthday party.
Whose turning one again?

Me?? Hurray!!!

Uncle Sean and Aunt Andrea always have some good eats and I positioned myself right by the chips (surprise, surprise!).

Daddy read some Princess stories to Sarah and I (he's getting really good at them!).

And speaking of Princesses...Kaya shared some of her dress up clothes and I got to dress like a princess too! It was the happiest day of Mom's life since I won't even wear a skirt most of the time. And I actually requested to wear a Princess dress. I thought I say some tears of joy in Mom's eyes!!

I had a great time at Sarah's 1st birthday. Thanks Kaya for being so wonderful and sharing your Princess dresses with me. You made my day (and Mommy's too!!).

No comments: