We decided to start the Family Day long weekend with a friendly little game of Texas Hold 'Em. Actually...it was an early bday celebration night for Uncle Mark's 34th birthday (Feb 17th).
Read 'em and weep gentlemen...a Full House - who can beat it??
This dealer looks a bit sketchy to me!
On Saturday (probably due to one too many Apple juice boxes at poker night) I thought I might try out a new fashion statement - wearing my Pull-Ups on my head.
Think it will catch on??
On Sunday we went to Uncle Mark's for his birthday party. Mommy took this picture of the Beej playing with this pink purse so she can be sure to bring it out at his wedding when he is older.
I also got some quality time with my Papa.
Beej was so nice to share his book about trucks, buses and trains. Etheringtons definitely love to read - it's in the genes!
Also in the genes?? The exact same hair colour!! These are my cousins (from left: Kaya, Sarah and B.J.).
Sarah: "Kaya...did you toot? You look a little guilty to me!"
Sarah: "Wait! Aunt Nycki...don't you put this on the blog!"
I think she did toot...I'm outta here!

This is my angelic pose. Think anyone is buying it?
Thanks Aunt Katie for hosting a wonderful birthday party filled with yummy treats. And Happy Birthday Uncle Mark - I love you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment