Sunday, December 02, 2007

Christmas is coming...

We headed over to Nana and Papa's on Saturday for our annual tree decorating party and to celebrate Uncle Sean's birthday. Or, as Mom likes to call it, The Aunt Katie Trims the Tree While Everyone Else Sits, Eats and Drinks Party !!

It seems as though the Charlie Brown Christmas Tree returned to the library again this year. Kaya and I took turns putting the decorations on while Sarah inspected them for us (sometimes she chewed on a few but we'll forgive her...she's only 10.5 months old and super cute!).

And, just like last year, our beaded garland didn't quite work out!

"Pssst...Papa! Don't tell Skylar that I've hidden all the really good decorations!"

"Ha, Ha! She thinks I don't know about the decorations but wait until she finds out that I've spiked her milk!"

Okay...now that everyone is distracted by the Christmas movie, I've finally got this piano all to myself.
Now, if I could just figure out how to read music, I could really rock a piano forte!

No comments: