Thursday, October 18, 2007

Haircut!!!!

As you can see from my Thanksgiving pics, my hair growth has really been on a roll. However, I have to admit that the ends where getting a bit straggly and with my school pics next week it was time for a trip to see Q, Daddy's hair stylist. And yes...my Daddy does go to a 'salon'.

"Ummm...Daddy? Mommy said not too much off the back!"

"Q...where did you go? Seriously...Mommy said just a trim!"

Daddy may be giving the thumbs up but once Q gets done styling my hair with the blowdryer, Mommy may freak when she sees how short this is.


We call this cut "The Beej" since Mommy thinks it makes me look more like a boy and just like my cousin, B.J. But he's super cute so I take that as a compliment.

All joking aside, I really like my new haircut (and Mommy does too)! We'll just have to make sure we stay away from the colour blue for awhile :-)

No comments: