With only one week to go until we move, Mommy and Daddy are madly packing everything. Since Daddy packed the frying pan, and he felt like eggs, we headed to The Homeway for breakfast. We're moving even closer to this restaurant - very dangerous!
I had to wear my camo trucker hat that Daddy bought me in Quebec City. And of course, Bubba Jr. the monkey came along. There was a sunflower on the table that I just had to smell.
On the way home, I let the wind blow through my 'flowing' locks :-)The problem with a big, delicious breakfast? It makes you sleepy!!
Mommy doesn't understand when people don't think I'm a carbon copy of my daddy. Let's examine the evidence:- Left-handed? Check.
- Etherington cowslick at the front of my hair? Check.
- An insatiable love of food? Check.
- Super long eye lashes? Check.
- Dimples? Check.
- A love of sleeping...especially on the couch in my underwear? Check, check and triple check!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment