Sunday, July 08, 2007

Oh how I love the suites at the Westin...

Every year, around their wedding anniversary, Daddy rents a suite at the Westin for a "vacation in the city."

One of the bonuses of the suite? Two t.v.'s means Daddy and I can both hold the remote!

And we had a killer view of all the boats.

See my blog archives for last July for the exact same picture of me when I was only 8 months old.
The key to the mini bar....sweeet!

I tried out my new "camo" two piece at the pool. Here I come Sports Illustrated swimsuit addition!I love swimming, especially with daddy.

The only problem was that I didn't seem to understand that I really can't swim!

So Mommy and Daddy made me go in this very embarrassing floating duck. I hope no one I know saw me in that thing!


It was July 1st and I was trying so hard to stay awake to watch the fireworks over the water. But this table looked just about the right size for me to take a little cat nap so I gave it a try.

I had a such a great time but I couldn't stay awake for the fireworks. Blankie and I had to hit the sack after all of our adventures. Oh well...there's always next year! Thanks Daddy for a wonderful long weekend treat.

No comments: