On Sunday, Aunt Aly and Uncie Tom took me to Applewoods Farm for some strawberry picking. Given my love for all fruit, especially berries, my mom was a bit nervous about taking me.
WOW WAS IT FAST!!!
Aunt Aly and I climbed up on the haystacks but I only stayed for a minute...they were a bit too high for me...
At the beginning, I was a bit unsure about the tractor ride (even though it was the same tractor I rode when we went apple picking). But as soon as it started, I loved it! (Note the picture of a strawberry plant on my t-shirt :-) ).

I tried to help put strawberries into our bucket, but I have to admit that I was much better at taking them out...and munching on them!
The only thing better than picking strawberries? A tickle fight in the middle of the field.
Take that Aunt Aly!!
With almost two buckets filled, it was time to take the tractor ride back.And then it was time for some hot dogs.
Delicious!
Poor Uncie Tom thought he would get out of our daily visit to the park, but I spotted another playground while we lunched.





1 comment:
any time giggles!! we had so much fun with you!
xo
aunt aly & uncie tom
Post a Comment