Sunday, May 13, 2007

Sarah's Baptism

It was my cousin Sarah's baptism on Sunday.

Doesn't she look adorable in her bonnet?

Sarah was such a good baby...she didn't even cry when they poured the water on her head.
B.J. was also a little angel (with a tie of course!).

In fact, everyone was in a good mood for such a joyous occasion. Except for me...

This was my face for the entire church service! I always have a nap from 10 - noon and I couldn't find anywhere to sleep. I'm quite the diva when I don't get my beauty rest.

You again! I thought I told you no more pictures!!! Damned paparazzi!

Oh alright, one more...but make it snappy!

Finally...I got to have a cat nap in the car. I was sooo sleepy!I love you daddy!

After the service, we went for lunch at Sarah's house. I positioned myself directly in front of the giant fruit tray - yummy!


Then I moved on to stealing some of Sarah's grandpa's cake. Andy is always good for some treats.

With the sun shining, we also played outside in the backyard and the Beej made sure he had his baseball hat on.

"Wow, Uncle Paul...and I thought I had a big head!"

This is Papa, Uncle Sean, Daddy and Uncle Mark - the Etherington men.

Thank you to Uncle Sean and Aunt Andrea for the wonderful lunch. It was a beautiful day to share with the family. And I promise that I'll be in a much better mood next time.

No comments: