On Saturday, February 17th, we went over to Uncle Mark and Katie's house to celebrate his 33rd birthday. Daddy, Uncle Sean and Uncle Mark all went out the night before and they all looked a little green!
Aunt Katie had decorations up and I had fun with the balloons. We also had an amazing lunch cooked entirely by Aunt Katie - yummy!
Daddy kept rubbing it against my head, saying "please grow hair, please grow hair." But so far...nothin'
It was a gorgeous, snowy day so Aunt Katie set up a bunch of toys in the backyard for us. It was my very first time playing in the snow!

This is my cousin Kaya playing in the snow. She's been skiiing so she is a regular snow bunny!

Here I am in my snow suit. I look super cute...even if Papa B put my hat on backwards!

I've never been to the beach to build sand castles, but if they are as fun as creating snow castles, I'm all over it!

I'm not sure if B.J. enjoyed himself...but he was bundled up to keep warm!

No Papa...I'm too little to shovel the driveway!
No comments:
Post a Comment