Monday, February 12, 2007

Nana came to visit


Nana came to visit on the weekend to keep Mommy and I company because Daddy had to go to motionball in B.C.
Here are some of the adventures that we had.

We played in the bath tub. I love to have a bath. This is what I do when Mommy asks me to "swim".
Aunt Katie gave me these fun letters for Christmas. Mommy gets a bit carried away with them and makes me into "Super Alphabet Girl".
Hey...what is on my head??!
We rocked out on my keyboard (it's very special to me because my Auntie Gail gave it to me and it belonged to my great grandfather, Joseph).
We ate some treats...Nana always brings me snacks - yummy!

Of course, I had to read her my favourite book - Brown Bear, Brown Bear. I'm getting very good at making the duck sounds, "quack, quack!".

I got some big girl shoes!! We went to Olly's where I had my foot measured and we found the perfect pair of my very first walking shoes. But, the only way I would take my first steps is if I got to carry the giant duck around the store.



Do you think they'll let me take this home?!

No comments: