On Christmas Day, we went to Nana KJ and Papa B's house for our Etherington Family celebrations. Technically, it was my 2nd Christmas but I was only one month old last year so this really counts as my first!
Papa and I had a fun time playing around at dinner. We also enjoyed eating Nana's wonderfully delicious turkey dinner.
Papa and I had a fun time playing around at dinner. We also enjoyed eating Nana's wonderfully delicious turkey dinner.
Mommy made me wear a dress...she knows how I feel about that, but since it was Xmas, I let her put it on me!
I got very good at opening gifts!
Cousin Alex played Christmas carols on Nana's piano and I danced along. Uncle Barry helped me with my moves!
Aunt Katie and I got some together time when B.J. went for a nap. She is very good at cuddling!
No comments:
Post a Comment