On January 21st, all of the ladies from mommy's baby group had a 1st Birthday party at Gymboree for all of the babies. It was a great way to celebrate our special milestone together. Thank you to Dana for organizing the party and to Leslie for bringing the yummy cake and mini cupcakes!


Here I am taking a rest from playing soccer with Daddy.
We played a fun game where we rolled on a log. That's Maya on my left and Samantha and Liam on my left.
Rowan wanted to show me how much he liked me but this was a bit too much love for me :-) Besides, Daddy says I'm not allowed to date until I'm 30.
I loved trying to pop the bubbles.
We had mini cupcakes... hey, where are they???
Here am I thinking about going through the tunnel...
...hmmm...maybe I will try it....
I did it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment