We went to visit my Nana C in London for a week. Here are some of the things that we did.
Nana C has a pool in her backyard so we spent a lot of time in the pool. I love the water!!

Nana bought me a Nerf soccer ball, basketball and football. Daddy will be very happy!
I have the cutest froggie bath towel at Nana's. And she has the biggest bathtub I have ever seen!!!
We also hung out on the deck enjoying the nice weather. This is the beach cover-up that Aunt Katie got me. It has my name embroidered on the back, of course!
Nana bought me this Hop N' Pop to play with and as you can see, I really enjoy it!!!

Nana has a long hallway which I really liked to crawl up and down.
I took a rest though to snack on some cheerios. Crawling is tiring!
This is my great grandma, Ellen. My mom calls her Ya-Ya, which is the Greek word for grandma. We have the same birthday - November 25th. She lives very close to my nana so she came over to visit us everyday!
This was my first time eating grapes in my brand new booster seat. They are yummy but very slippery! 
By the end of my visit - I was exhausted. Time to head home to see my Daddy!

No comments:
Post a Comment